Additional Pictures

Club Racing topics.

Postby SteveF » Sat Jun 12, 2004 12:19 pm

I don't have Jerry Doctor's 'incident radar' but I also took some pictures at Heartland Park during the Regional/National event last weekend.

The pictures are posted at:
<a href='http://www.pbase.com/alectophoto/scca200406' target='_blank'>Heavenly Hazel's Kaw Valley Sprints XV</a>

This page is a thumbnail gallery for each of the race sessions as well as the practice/qualifying sessions. Clicking on the thumbnail will display a gallery of the links to the individual pictures.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Steve Fairhurst
\[EMAIL=stevef@alectogroup.com\]stevef@alectogroup.com\[/EMAIL\]
SteveF

Postby jkopp » Sat Jun 12, 2004 4:32 pm

Top notch pics Steve! Thank you for sharing!
Jeff Kopp<br>#36 AS Camaro<br>K.C. Region<br>Crew Chief for Mike McGinley - #50 T1 Corvette
jkopp

Postby SteveF » Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:11 am

exitoneman wrote:Top notch pics Steve!  Thank you for sharing!

Jeff Kopp
#36 AS Camaro
K.C. Region
Crew Chief for Mike McGinley -  #50 T1 Corvette - #96 CSR Radical

Thanks Jeff. I appreciate the kind words and it was my pleasure to post the pics.

Steve Fairhurst
SteveF

Postby gtpilot » Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:38 am

Steve,

Nice pictures indeed! I just wish I would have had time to paint the front bonnet on the car before the event... :blink:

Kirk
GT5 - #39
gtpilot

Postby kadunkadunk » Fri Jun 18, 2004 8:44 am

Those are some awesome pics! Do we have permission to use them elsewheres or would you like payment?
kadunkadunk

Postby SteveF » Sat Jun 19, 2004 10:08 am

gtpilot wrote:Steve,

Nice pictures indeed!  I just wish I would have had time to paint the front bonnet on the car before the event... :blink:

Kirk
GT5 - #39

Thanks for the compliment.

The bonnet was pretty white and I had to tone down the reflection a bit, but you have a good-looking car. Plus, it has to be more fun spending your time racing rather than painting anyway. :)

I hope to get back out to an event or two later in the summer so I'll keep my eye out for your car and try to get some pics when you get fully painted again.

Steve Fairhurst
stevef@alectogroup.com
SteveF

Postby SteveF » Sat Jun 19, 2004 10:11 am

kadunkadunk wrote:Those are some awesome pics!  Do we have permission to use them elsewheres or would you like payment?

Thanks for the compliment about the pictures. I had a lot of fun taking them and watching the great amateur racing one sees at SCCA events.

As for using the images elsewhere, thank you very much for asking permission. That is a very legally correct yet classy thing to do.

Web usage of my unaltered images on personal or non-commercial (e.g. club-related like region or division sites) is fine as I�m happy to share the photos with anyone interested in SCCA club racing for those purposes. Naturally, I would appreciate a �Photo(s) Courtesy of Alecto Group� credit on any page where you use photos from my site as they are copyrighted material. Also, please e-mail me the address of any site where you put the photos as I�d love to visit your site to see your work and other racing-related material you have.

If you have print, commercial web or other usage in mind, please feel free to contact me at the e-mail address below and I�ll be happy to discuss the matter with you. Also, if you would like to direct link to the page on my PBase site where a photo is displayed, or deep-link directly to the photo on PBase from your own page so you don�t use your site�s bandwidth to serve the picture, please let me know and I can walk you through that process if you are unfamiliar with it.

Best regards,
Steve Fairhurst
stevef@alectogroup.com
SteveF

Return to Club Racing