Photos - Hpt - April 1,2

Club Racing topics.

Postby Jerry Doctor » Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:06 pm

90+ photos from the Inaugural Two Driver School, PDX, Regional Races at HPT on April 1,2 have been posted. Here are a couple samples:

<a href='' target='_blank'>The link.</a>

Jerry Doctor
Advanced Member

Postby Jr.Holstrom » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:34 am

Yo Jerry,

Where exactly are the rest of the pictures from Heartland Park :blink: ? When will you have the pictures from MAM? It was nice to meet you at MAM, thanks for all the great pictures you take!!!

Aaron Holstrom
A.W. Holstrom
#43 EP

Postby Jerry Doctor » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:46 pm

Typically I post less than 10% of the pictures. At HPT in April, for example, I posted 94 pictures out of 1103. In part this is because I only post photos that have been cropped and editted, and in part because who wants to look through 1100 pictures?!?

If you or anyone else want to see what additional shots I have of you, just drop me an e-mail letting me know class, car number, and event and I'll send you additional thumbnails to examine - along with prices and information on how to order!

Pictures from the regional races at MAM on April 22 are now up as announced in another thread. National photos will follow but it may be a couple days. This is the last week of classes at the university and I'm up to my knee pits in papers to grade.

Jerry Doctor
Advanced Member

Postby tnord » Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:26 pm

i'd be interested in shots of #38 red ITA miata from the MAM event last weekend. or

thanks jerry.
Lenexa, KS<br>SM #38 Red
Advanced Member

Return to Club Racing