Crew Members Wanted

Club Racing topics.

Postby Cindi Lux » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:22 am

Don't know if this is a good place to post this or not but we are looking for some extra crew help for a couple of events at Heartland Park.

We have our normal guys who travel with us to the races but thought it might be a good idea to find some local guys or gals who may want to help. We run Dodge SRT10 Vipers in T1.

These are non-paid positions but you will get a lot of cool Naykid Racing swag, feed you like a king or Queen and most of all, have a lot of laughs. We really pride ourselves on having a good time at the track. :P

The first event out there will be July 17, 18 and 19th. Then we have one over Labor Day and then of course the Runoffs.

If interested or if you know anybody, drop me an email. Or if there is a better forums for this type of stuff, please let me know.

Thankyou,

Cindi Lux
\[EMAIL=cindi@naykidracing.com\]cindi@naykidracing.com\[/EMAIL\]

<span style='color:red'><a href='http://www.cindilux.com' target='_blank'>www.cindilux.com</a>
<a href='http://www.naykidracing.com' target='_blank'>www.naykidracing.com</a></span>
Cindi Lux

Postby jkopp » Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:53 pm

Hi Cindi and welcome to the Midiv Forum and Website!

You may not get a lot of responses here on the forum. It doesn't seem to generate a lot of traffic.

What are the Naykid Team's plans next weekend at HPT? I noticed you mentioned the 17th, 18th and 19th in your message which is the Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday after our Double Regional/PDX on the 15th and 16th. Looks like you're entered in the PDX too - for some good track time I presume. Is the team doing some testing afterwards?

I'll make mention to all I know in the area that you are looking for some local help. Let me know what your plans are and I may be able to throw a hand in too. I crew chief for Mike McGinley and his Kumho ;) tired Corvette too so I'm familiar with T1 and quite familiar with HPT. I am also Assistant Instructor to Jim Wheeler for the PDX that weekend. It would be cool to get a chance to catch up with you guys if the opportunity permits.

Again, welcome and see you next weekend!

Jeff Kopp

BTW - Congradulations on your June Sprints win! I didn't get a chance to tell you that in person at R.A.
Jeff Kopp<br>#36 AS Camaro<br>K.C. Region<br>Crew Chief for Mike McGinley - #50 T1 Corvette
jkopp

Postby P Sherm » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:27 am

As a member of "Team Dodge" in my lowly Neon, I can attest to the fun factor of the Naykid team. They put on a great feed for the Dodge drivers at the Runoffs last year, were gracious hosts, and just a nice bunch of folks to hang out with. Plus they have some REALLY cool toys... :D
P Sherm

Postby Cindi Lux » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:30 pm

Hey Paul, it was great seeing you last weekend at Topeka. Looked like you have your Neon flying around that track.

Did you get slammed by a silver Viper? I couldn't tell if it was your car or not but that Jim Lynch was on a hitting spree in that race. wow! :angry: It looked like he body slammed a black car and I couldn't tell what kind of car it was in the tape.
Cindi Lux

Postby P Sherm » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:24 am

Thanks, Cindi. It was nice to talk to you again as well. I had no contact at all during the race; everyone passed me cleanly. I was trying to make sure I gave everybody enuff room, especially being such a turtle... :D

As far as the neon goes, it is no match for the Mazdas... or the Minis... or the Hondas... :(

I hope you, Scotty, Dave and the other Dodge drivers have better luck with your competition.
P Sherm

Postby Cindi Lux » Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:43 am

We had a guy all lined up but unfortuntely something at work came up and won't be able to make it. :o

So we are still interested in finding somebody for the runoffs. So if you know anybody with a flexible schedule we would love to have them come out. The dates in need are Oct 4 to7th for our test days and then Oct 9 to 12.

Come on out and have some fun with us. B)

Thanks,

Cindi

\[EMAIL=cindi@naykidracing.com\]cindi@naykidracing.com\[/EMAIL\]
Cindi Lux

Return to Club Racing