Anyone Running A Neon Out There?

Club Racing topics.

Postby mcgyverit » Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:10 am

Since I just got my Neon this past weekend, I was wondering if anyone out there in the MiDiv is running one?
mcgyverit

Postby Jan in Omaha » Wed Jun 04, 2003 6:46 pm

mcgyverit wrote: Since I just got my Neon this past weekend, I was wondering if anyone out there in the MiDiv is running one?

That would be me. (and at least one other driver from Wichita)

#11 SSC :D
Jan Gerber
1992 Civic Si - STS/DSP/TTF
2007 RallyX RPF National Champion
Jan in Omaha

Postby mcgyverit » Thu Jun 05, 2003 9:13 am

Glad to hear that someone is running one. Hope to see you out there sometime. I can hardly wait until October at Gateway to run it and see what the differences are between a front wheel drive and a rear wheel drive which is what I did my drivers school in.
mcgyverit

Postby Jan in Omaha » Thu Jun 05, 2003 5:19 pm

mcgyverit wrote: Glad to hear that someone is running one. Hope to see you out there sometime. I can hardly wait until October at Gateway to run it and see what the differences are between a front wheel drive and a rear wheel drive which is what I did my drivers school in.

We have a R/N next weekend up here at MAM next weekend. Come on up. There is also a double Regional in October if you only have a Regional license.
Jan Gerber
1992 Civic Si - STS/DSP/TTF
2007 RallyX RPF National Champion
Jan in Omaha

Postby mcgyverit » Thu Jun 12, 2003 12:46 pm

The plan is to run the Regional in October at Gateway since it is only 30 minutes from the house. Still have a lot of work to do to get ready for that one.
mcgyverit

Return to Club Racing