Transponders For Sale!

Club Racing topics.

Postby CGerber » Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:32 pm

rdracer48 wrote: I am going to try to make memphis march 20th and have not gotten my transponder yet. If I send you a money order overnight, what has been the turn around time on receiving transponders?

You should have a PM.

I think that it is getting close for Memphis, but I am trying to make the turnaround as quick as possible.
<span style='color:purple'><b><span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Candy Gerber</span></span></b><br><span style='font-family:Arial'></span><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Nebraska Region<br>Chief of T&S - MAM</span></span>
CGerber

Postby ZVOITURE » Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:57 pm

Murphy's Law states that as soon as I send this, the UPS man will knock on the door, but what the hell..... Did the group I was in get ordered yet?

Thanks for doing this,

Steve McConnell
ZVOITURE

Postby CGerber » Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:33 pm

OK... I need to know if anyone out there knows Andy Brown. He sent me a check and asked me to mail his transponder to the name on the check. I did. Today, I got the transponder back from UPS, saying "receiver moved, not delivered".

HELP!!!!
<span style='color:purple'><b><span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Candy Gerber</span></span></b><br><span style='font-family:Arial'></span><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Nebraska Region<br>Chief of T&S - MAM</span></span>
CGerber

Postby CGerber » Thu May 20, 2004 8:46 am

Just FYI... I can still get the transponders for the same price as shown in my first post. If there are any of you still out there who need a transponder, please let me know.

Thanks!!
CGerber

Previous

Return to Club Racing