Hoosier's For '04

Club Racing topics.

Postby fiestadude » Tue Mar 23, 2004 6:23 am

To All:

I have finally made the decision to run the Hoosier tires. It seems like I picked a great time to do so. Charlie Clark will no longer be the rep servicing the MiDiv races, really sorry to hear about that. Charlie and his group are a great bunch of people.

I did contact Hoosier Tire and have not gotten a good answer about representation at the track. I checked their site, and they still have KC raceware listed as the servicing rep.

Does anyone know anything about who will be at the MiDiv races selling Hoosiers?

I plan to call Hoosier Tire MidWest & Southwest, apparently there is some discussion about what group will cover the Midwest.

My issue is that I need tires by 4/3 for the HPT event and I would prefer to deal with someone I know rather than going to TireRack.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

#62 ITC MiDiv

Postby jigou » Tue Mar 23, 2004 9:51 am

Can Charlie still get you tires?

If not, you might check with Ron VerMulm of R&S Racing. <a href='http://www.rsracing.com/' target='_blank'>http://www.rsracing.com/</a>

He's up in this neighborhood (Winterset). If you end up working a deal with him, I'd be willing to pick up the tires and haul 'em down for you - them little donuts can't take up much space :lol: . Of course, the issue there is that I won't be in Topeka until Friday night, April 2.

I know he and Charlie used to coordinate/have a deal for covering solo events (Ron is what you might say a "hard-core" autocrosser... :D )

Postby Speed Raycer » Tue Mar 23, 2004 5:22 pm

Surely Charlie's not getting out of the tire business??????

I hope not. They always did a great job changing out my wheels.

Nico, where are you???? We need some info!
Scott Rhea
It's not what you build...
it's how you build it.
Izzy's Custom Cages
Speed Raycer
Advanced Member

Return to Club Racing