National Points

Club Racing topics.

Postby KJG » Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:52 pm

When will the points be posted for national races for the 2004 season. Also how often will they be updated. :blink:
KJG

Postby KelleyHux » Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:16 pm

Hi Kevin ...

I got the results for the Memphis race in the mail last week. Over the weekend, I assigned the points for those finishes along with the out-of-division events in January and February. I sent the current points totals to the webmaster. Unfortunately, the latest version of MSExcel translates to HTML even worse that MSExcel97, so he has to convert them to a *.pdf before posting. To add to the delay, he travels for business and was unavailable until Monday. Hopefully, they'll be posted soon.

The plan is to update them very shortly after the conclusion of each national event. With a little luck (and a quiet schedule at home), they should be posted within a week of the event. Only points totals will be posted on the website. If you want a per-event breakdown, you'll have to subscribe to the national points standings. Drop me a PM if you want, and I'll explain that process.

Kelley Huxtable
MiDiv National Pointskeeper
KelleyHux
Advanced Member

Postby KelleyHux » Mon Apr 05, 2004 2:15 pm

fyi ... National Points were posted this weekend. If you notice an error, please let me know.

Kelley Huxtable
KelleyHux
Advanced Member

Postby KelleyHux » Mon May 10, 2004 10:48 am

Points through the Gateway National were posted this morning. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Kelley Huxtable
KelleyHux
Advanced Member

Return to Club Racing