Workers Wanted

Race working topics.

Postby FlagandCom » Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:25 pm

Hey everyone. Wanted to send out a big invite to all of the workers and racers who read this board. SCCA is of course getting ready to run their first event on the newly reconfigured track at Heartland Park. I as well as many others had a chance to get a preview look at the new Pit In, Front straight and all the work that was done. First of all it looks great, and looks like it will be a lot of fun for workers and drivers. That being said, anytime we see a new configuration it's nice to have as many workers as we can get. So consider this an invitation to F&C workers, come one, come all and help us put on a great event at Heartland Park on April 3 & 4.

If you have any questions you can e-mail me at tottenham@cox.net

Chris Keith
FlagandCom

Postby KelleyHux » Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:54 pm

Chris ... don't forget ... there are other specialties besides F&C.

Workers are needed in Grid, Timing & Scoring, Tech, Registration, Sound Control, Pits, Hospitality, and Emergency Services. Basically, if someone wants to volunteer their time, we'll find a place for them to help out.

Kelley Huxtable
Des Moines Valley Region
"Worker Bee"
KelleyHux
Advanced Member

Postby FlagandCom » Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:10 pm

Very true Kelley, and my apologies to all of the other specialties. I have a bit of cabin fever right now and need to get to a race. It's been way to long. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Chris
FlagandCom

Return to Race Working