Midiv Rally

From Road Rally to RallyCross....

Postby bbetting » Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:26 pm

First of all thank you for your prompt response to my request for this topic. I think we need a place to any and all of us to go to find out what is going on in the MIDIV about rallying. I will be promoting this forum as a place where I can answer question and make help available to the regions that have a program and those that want to get one started. My hope is that by seeing what other regions are doing and what their questions are and the answer you will be able to build your own programs. I am Bruce H. Bettinger the MIDIV Road Rally steward. That being said, I don't have all the answers and in fact some of my answers will be wrong. Don't be afraid to point out to me when I have made a mistake (every body else does).
bbetting

Postby Mark Walker » Tue Nov 18, 2003 12:18 am

Your wish is my command, Bruce...

mw
Mark E. Walker
National Events Liaison
Equipment Manager
Nebraska Region SCCA
SSSI, RxSS, TTCS, TTSS, TTTI
Mark Walker

Postby zcar_dad » Mon Dec 15, 2003 10:48 am

After reading the article in the latest "Sports Car" about the Road Rallies in Washington state, I feel that the KC Region SCCA should try to implement these events. There are lots of good rally roads in Missouri (even if you don't use gravel). I have developed a couple of rallies (not hard ones) for my car club, "Heart of America Z Car Club" and our members have enjoyed them. I signed on to a lot of rally pages across the country to get info. What does the division have on road rallies? I am a current member of the KC Region.
zcar_dad

Postby bbetting » Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:27 am

2005 season is here and this year it looks like we will have a series. NEOKLA, KANSAS, and WICHITA have allready signed on. NEOKLA has two dates, KANSAS has one and WICHITA has two. There is room for more. If your region has a program for rally contact me and let's see what we can do. Watch for more information on the 2005 MIDIV Regional Rally Series.
bbetting

Return to Rally/RallyCross