Exec Committee Conference Call

Publicly viewable so come on in!

Exec Committee Conference Call

Postby Chuck Clark » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:51 pm

We have a few items that we can, and should clear up prior to the annual scheduling conference call and the convention. I believe this would best be handled by a conference call.

I would like to have this call in the first week or two of August. I know it will be impossible to make it at an ideal time for every member of the Exec Committee, but I'd like to have it as convenient as possible for the majority. I assume a weekday evening would be preferable. Please reply to this email with dates/times that would work best and/or worst for you, personally, and we'll take it from there.

Thanks,
Chuck
Chuck Clark
Advanced Member

conference call

Postby DSmith » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:00 pm

Hi Chuck,

Tuesday evenings are the only day that doesn't work for me.
Dale Smith
RE
Kansas City Region
DSmith

Postby FireballPhil » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:14 pm

I agree with Dale, Tuesday evenings are bad for me also. Every other day should be fine.
Thanks,

Phil Harris
MidSouth Region
Memphis, TN

auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports...all others are games.
-ernest hemingway-
FireballPhil

Postby KPfautz » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:07 am

The 8th is a Region board meeting. The rest should be OK.

Keith Pfautz
Wichita Region RE
KPfautz

Postby spitfire4gp » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:58 pm

Aug 1 (Wed) is Salina Region board meeting. Any other is good for me. While I don't speak for Dennis, I believe his normal schedule is such it would work for him too. --Rocky
spitfire4gp
Advanced Member

Postby otlimit » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:50 pm

The first and forth Tuesdays and fourth Mondays are always bad for me due to other Conference calls.
Thanks,
Chris Albin
ITB#4 GP#3
RE SIR
otlimit

Postby NPratt » Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:20 pm

Tuesday, August 7th and Wednesday, August 8th I'm busy, but any other night will work for me within the first two weeks.

Nancy Pratt
NPratt

Postby Chuck Clark » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:00 am

The conference call will be Thursday, August 30th at 7:00pm. Please check your email for details. If you do not have an email from me, let me know and I'll get it to you right away. If you are unable to attend, please send your proxy information to Chris Safranek, Exec Committee Secretary.

Thanks,
Chuck
Chuck Clark
Advanced Member

Postby Chuck Clark » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:38 am

I just wanted to post a quick reminder that this call is Thursday evening. If you don't have the information on how to get on the call, send me an email and I'll get it to you right away.

Also, if you cannot attend, please make sure Chris Safranek has a copy of your proxy.

Thanks,
Chuck
Chuck Clark
Advanced Member

Return to Midiv Executive Committee Discussion