ANY ONE OUT THERE?

Publicly viewable so come on in!

ANY ONE OUT THERE?

Postby Bruce Bettinger » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:05 am

It seems to me that a lot of things are going on in the MIDIV. The MIDIV Executive Committee seems to be taking over some of the tasks that should remain in control of the Regions. The MIDIV Convention is now being run by the Committee. Driver schools are being taken over by the Committee. The President of the Committee is changing the way we pick our leaders. Is this what the Regions want or are the RE's just letting it happen? Do the members of the Regions know what is going on or are we being kept in the dark until the deals are made and there is little we can do to change things? I'm not saying things are wrong, but I do question if we are heading where we want to go or being lead where others want us to be. I am troubled at what is happening and feel uneasy. If you too have these uneasy feelings please talk to your RE's. Use the MIDIV forum to get the discussion going with other members. If we allow a void to be created someone will fill it and we will get what we deserve good or bad.
Bruce (Lost in Kansas) Bettinger
Bruce Bettinger

Return to Midiv Executive Committee Discussion