Generating Traffic?

General announcements of interest to MiDiv SCCA members

Postby Speed Raycer » Tue Jul 01, 2003 12:52 pm

Any thoughts or ideas on how to generate more traffic over here? I've posted a link to the forum on our websites homepage as well as the links page and it's brought in a few people, but what else can we all do?

I was thinking of making up a flyer and posting it on the bathrooms at the next event at Gateway.

Any other thoughts?

I think that this forum has great possibilities for the Midwest Club Racer to get to know whats happening, who's racing and to get to know their fellow racers a little better.
Scott Rhea
It's not what you build...
it's how you build it.
Izzy's Custom Cages
Speed Raycer
Advanced Member

Postby Mark Walker » Tue Jul 01, 2003 1:00 pm

In the bathrooms....Humm...

Not a bad idea.

When we put up the NRSCCA site (forums.nrscca.com) it took a few months before it took off as well. It's starting to get a little more traffic but realistically, word of mouth is going to do it I think. But bathrooms isn't a bad idea!

mw
Mark E. Walker
National Events Liaison
Equipment Manager
Nebraska Region SCCA
SSSI, RxSS, TTCS, TTSS, TTTI
Mark Walker

Postby PKnese » Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:42 am

Yeah, that's a great idea Scott, we could tape them above the uninals :P ! Seriously! :huh:

I'll print some up too with little tear off things at the bottom.
- Pete
PKnese
Advanced Member

Postby Jack Kish » Mon Oct 20, 2003 7:38 am

How about a catchy little P.S. advert inserted into all the regions' news letters? Should be in all their issues for at least a year.
<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-family:Courier'><b>Jack Kish</b></span></span>
Jack Kish

Postby Ed Smith » Mon Nov 03, 2003 11:25 am

I like the idea of putting announcements in each region's newsletter. I didn't know there was a bulletin board on the MiDiv web site until seeing it by accident this morning.
Ed Smith

Return to Announcements