Salina Region Evolution Solo Schools in April

Solo Performance Specialities/R&S Racing Solo Series related stuff.

Salina Region Evolution Solo Schools in April

Postby spitfire4gp » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:23 am

Salina Region's Evolution School is still taking applications with openings for all classes.

Likely schedule:
Phase 1 - April 19
Phase 2 - April 20
Phase 3 [Course Analysis] and/or Challenge School April 21 (Monday)
Extreme School April 21-22 (Mon-Tue)

But all depending on receiving enough entries to make any of the schools viable. Right now we still need entries for P3, Challenge or Extreme to make them a go (we have a few for each, but not enough for either one yet).

P1 and P2 are closer to making minimum entry, but for both of those we can accommodate as many as 24 students so there is plenty of room left.

For information on the various schools see the website evoschool.com. For more info on Salina's school see our website www.salinascca.com (info should be up there soon). We will also have, separately, open solo events also on Apr. 19 and 20.

The first-half payment deadline just passed, but I'd still take a first-half payment for a few more days. Second-half payment deadline is March 25.

The school cost this year is $250 for P1, P2, P3 or Challenge, $450 for the two-day Extreme School. Entry must be accompanied by at least first-half payment. Anyone entering a school that ends up not being held will get the option of switching to another school or receiving full refund.

To enter, on a blank sheet of paper give the following information: name, mailing address, phones (home/work/cell, indicate which), e-mail address, car (make, model, color, class), and what schools you want.

Mail to me at: Rocky Entriken, 2731 Scott, Salina, Ks. 67401

Any questions, I'm at rocky@spitfire4.com, or 785-827-5143 (noon or later).

--Rocky Entriken
Salina Region SCCA
Rocky Entriken
MiDiv Pointskeeper
spitfire4gp
Advanced Member

Return to Divisional Solo Series