Worker Survey

Just what it says...Keep it nice!

Postby DekeB » Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:05 pm

:(
Just got my worker survey and filled it out. In it was "what is your least favorite track?" Recalled a bad experience. several years ago I went to heartland to work as chief of tech for a pro vee race. When I went to registration I was told "we only accept Heartland people for workers!" I'm a 40+ year member and at the time was a National License Scrutineer. I damn near quit SCCA over that incident.
Now I get a survey wanting to know why we're hurting for workers! Guess what my response was.
I still work as a tech inspector but not at Heartland.
Deke Blagdon
Membership Number 1372
DekeB

Postby Chuck Clark » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:54 am

Deke,

I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad experience at HPT. I'm shocked and embarrassed that anybody in our program would treat a fellow volunteer in such a way. There is no such thing as a "Heartland worker". We, like every other Region in MiDiv, rely heavily upon folks from other Regions to run our events.

KVRG has gone through quite a bit of change over the last 2 years, and I can assure you that you are more than welcome to come join us any time. I hope you'll consider giving us a second chance. We'd sure like to make it up to you.

Thanks,
Chuck Clark
Chairman of the KVRG Board
Chuck Clark
Advanced Member

Return to Anything Goes