Six Midwest Division drivers at the Tire Rack SCCA Solo Nationals brought home championships, including two Junior Kart alumni who won the two largest classes at the event.
- Mason Herrick, Nebraska Region, Scion FR-S, won Solo Spec Coupe, the largest class at the event at 58 cars, by just 0.005 sec, the narrowest margin of victory of the entire event and tying the 7th-tightest MOV in the 48-year history of the Solo Nationals. Mason has five previous Nationals victories in the Junior Karts.
- Riley Heaton, Nebraska, Mazda Miata, won E Street, the second-largest class at 54 cars, holding off 9-time champion Bartek Borowski by 0.088 sec. Riley has two Junior Kart victories at the Solo Nationals.
- Ron Williams, Kansas, Honda Civic Sport, collected his eighth championship, winning a 42-car HS class.
- Craig Wilcox, Kansas City, Honda Civic, won the Street Modified FWD class for his sixth championship.
- Laney Blume, Kansas, Honda Civic S, took the H Street Ladies class for the fourth year in a row.
- Andrea Wolfe, Southern Illinois, DoofWagon, won F Modified Ladies (Formula 500 cars) for her third championship, her second in FML.