The old MiDiv.org site can be found HERE (old.midiv.org)
• The Midwest Division (MiDiv) is one of nine geographic divisions within the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA), covering an area from the Mississippi River to the High Plains, from the Black Hills to the Red River. SCCA is divided into Divisions for competition purposes, and further into Regions which are the local clubs within SCCA. MiDiv has 14 Regions. MiDiv's Articles of incorporation, Bylaws and Operations Manual can be found on the Links page. For more about the Regions in your locale, or to find local contacts, go to the Links page and click on the Region names. You can also find contacts for a number of boards on the Contacts page.
• In addition to Divisions, SCCA is also divided into Areas for representation purposes on the national Board of Directors, which is the legislative body and ultimate authority of SCCA. There are 13 Areas, each with a director elected by the membership within that Area. Some Divisions encompass multiple Areas, but MiDiv in its entirety comprises Area 6. To learn more about SCCA, go to http://www.scca.com.
• Looking for latest entries? All of MiDiv's divisional competition activities are gathered under the "Programs" heading. So for last weekend's race results you'd go under Programs/Road Racing/Results, etc.
Latest News Items:
- Heartland Motorsports Park could shut down if Shawnee County’s appraiser won’t revise tax appraisal.
- Heartland Majors Races, Time Trials May 20-21 — Results, points posted
- Muskogee Solo Series, May 13-14 – results, points posted
- Reg open for Race/TT events at Pueblo, High Plains, Ozarks; Solo at Lincoln, Salina ~ Links in calendar
- WorldWide Majors Races, May 6-7 — Results, points posted
- Independence Solo Series, April 29-30 – results, points posted
- Hallett Super Tour, April 22-23 — Results, points posted
- 2023 MiDiv Time Trials Series Rules posted; TT Calculator posted; Brainerd off schedule
- Emily Skoglund wins Wendi Allen Solo Scholarship
- Nebraska Region sets Evolution School with MiDiv Solo Series finale
- RallyCross Nationals return to Heartland Park
- Evolution Solo Schools, April 14-16 in Salina, Registration is open
- Jim Wheeler, Charlie Peter, Pax Rolfe win honors at MiDiv Convention
- Stuttgart Solo Series event cancelled
- 2023 MiDiv Track Event/Track Night in America Schedules