The old MiDiv.org site can be found HERE (old.midiv.org)
The Midwest Division (MiDiv) is one of nine geographic divisions within the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA), covering an area from the Mississippi River to the High Plains, from the Black Hills to the Red River. SCCA is divided into Divisions for competition purposes, and further into Regions which are the local clubs within SCCA. There are 14 Regions within the Midwest Division. The Midwest Division Articles of incorporation, Bylaws and Operations Manual can be found on the Links page. To learn more about the Regions in your locale, or to find local contacts, go to the Links page and click on the Region names. You can also find contacts for a number of boards on the Contacts page.
In addition to Divisions, SCCA is also divided into Areas for representation purposes on the national Board of Directors, which is the legislative body and ultimate authority of SCCA. There are 13 Areas, each with a director elected by the membership within that Area. The most populous Divisions are further sorted into multiple Areas, but the Midwest Division in its entirety comprises Area 6. To learn more about SCCA, go to http://www.scca.com.
Looking for latest entries? You don't need to prowl the website. Any time something significant is posted, it'll be noted below in "Latest News." Look under the appropriate heading to find it. All of MiDiv's divisional competition activities are gathered under the "Programs" heading. So for last weekend's race results you'd go under Programs/Road Racing/Results, etc. --Rocky Entriken
Latest News Items:
- Gill, Herrick receive MiDiv Solo Awards
- Topeka Solo Divisional, April 24-25 – Results, points posted
- Hallett Super Tour, April 17-18 — Results, points posted
- Contacts List updated for 2021
- Lincoln Spring Nationals: Two Champ Tour events
- Two-day Divisional Rallycross in Riverside, MO June 12-13
- 2021 Rules posted for MidAm Championship, Solo Series
- Topeka ProSolo Cancelled – Lincoln ProSolos TBD
- 2021 Road Racing “Number Season” is over – All unclaimed numbers are available
- All five SCCA National Championships are now on the Calendar