The old MiDiv.org site can be found HERE (old.midiv.org)
The Midwest Division (MiDiv) is one of nine geographic divisions within the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA), covering an area from the Mississippi River to the High Plains, from the Black Hills to the Red River. SCCA is divided into Divisions for competition purposes, and further into Regions which are the local clubs within SCCA. There are 14 Regions within the Midwest Division. The Midwest Division Articles of incorporation, Bylaws and Operations Manual can be found on the Links page. To learn more about the Regions in your locale, or to find local contacts, go to the Links page and click on the Region names. You can also find contacts for a number of boards on the Contacts page.
In addition to Divisions, SCCA is also divided into Areas for representation purposes on the national Board of Directors, which is the legislative body and ultimate authority of SCCA. There are 13 Areas, each with a director elected by the membership within that Area. The most populous Divisions are further sorted into multiple Areas, but the Midwest Division in its entirety comprises Area 6. To learn more about SCCA, go to http://www.scca.com.
Looking for latest entries? You don't need to prowl the website. Any time something significant is posted, it'll be noted below in "Latest News." Look under the appropriate heading to find it. All of MiDiv's divisional competition activities are gathered under the "Programs" heading. So for last weekend's race results you'd go under Programs/Road Racing/Results, etc. --Rocky Entriken
Latest News Items:
- Final 2021 VROOM program points posted — see under “Volunteers”
- Time Trials Series event at Hastings canceled — FINAL POINTS POSTED 9/22
- Raceway Park of the Midlands Time Trials, Sept. 19 ~ Results, points posted
- Six MiDiv autocrossers win National Championships. Click for story.
- MiDiv Solo Series Championship ~ FINAL POINTS POSTED ~ Aug. 18, 2021
- Lincoln Solo Divisional, Aug. 14-15 – Results posted
- MidAm Championship ~ FINAL POINTS POSTED ~ Aug. 9, 2021
- WorldWide MidAm Races, August 7-8 – Results posted
- Hallett MidAm races & TT, July 24-25 — Results, points posted
- Muskogee Solo Divisional, July 17-18 – Results, points posted