The old MiDiv.org site can be found HERE (old.midiv.org)
• The Midwest Division (MiDiv) is one of nine geographic divisions within the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA), covering an area from the Mississippi River to the High Plains, from the Black Hills to the Red River. SCCA is divided into Divisions for competition purposes, and further into Regions which are the local clubs within SCCA. MiDiv has 14 Regions. MiDiv's Articles of incorporation, Bylaws and Operations Manual can be found on the Links page. For more about the Regions in your locale, or to find local contacts, go to the Links page and click on the Region names. You can also find contacts for a number of boards on the Contacts page.
• In addition to Divisions, SCCA is also divided into Areas for representation purposes on the national Board of Directors, which is the legislative body and ultimate authority of SCCA. There are 13 Areas, each with a director elected by the membership within that Area. Some Divisions encompass multiple Areas, but MiDiv in its entirety comprises Area 6. To learn more about SCCA, go to http://www.scca.com.
• Looking for latest entries? All of MiDiv's divisional competition activities are gathered under the "Programs" heading. So for last weekend's race results you'd go under Programs/Road Racing/Results, etc.
Latest News Items:
- Were you a race worker anytime since 2007? Use your VROOM points!
- 2024 MiDiv Convention Feb. 23-25
- Anatoly Arutunoff named to 2024 SCCA Hall of Fame class.
- Tire Rack Solo National Tour at Frederick, OK – CANCELLED
- Thompson, Rowland, Hill snag RallyCross national championships
- RPM Time Trials Sept. 16 — Results, FINAL Points posted
- Nine MiDiv drivers score at Solo Nationals; Golden Circle honored
- Hastings Time Trials Aug. 12 — Results, points posted
- 2024 MiDiv Convention: Feb. 24-25 in Topeka!
- Lincoln Solo Series, August 5-6 – results, FINAL points posted
- Reg open for Majors races at High Plains; TT at RPM ~ Links in calendar
- Ozarks Majors Results July 15-16, FINAL MidAm points posted
- Yoder Solo Series, July 8-9 – results, points posted
- MiDiv Solo: Ladies classes included in CAM/XS/EV
- Divisional RallyCross Event Scheduled ~ June 18 ~ CANCELLED