The old MiDiv.org site can be found HERE (old.midiv.org)
The Midwest Division (MiDiv) is one of nine geographic divisions within the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA), covering an area from the Mississippi River to the High Plains, from the Black Hills to the Red River. SCCA is divided into Divisions for competition purposes, and further into Regions which are the local clubs within SCCA. There are 14 Regions within the Midwest Division. The Midwest Division Operations Manual can be found HERE. To learn more about the Regions in your locale, or to find local contacts, go to the Links page and click on the Region names.
In addition to Divisions, SCCA is also divided into Areas for representation purposes on the national Board of Directors, which is the legislative body and ultimate authority of SCCA. There are 13 Areas, each with a director elected by the membership within that Area. The most populous Divisions are further sorted into multiple Areas, but the Midwest Division in its entirety comprises Area 6. To learn more about SCCA, go to http://www.scca.com.
Looking for latest entries? You don't need to prowl the website. Any time something significant is posted, it'll be noted below in "Latest News." Look under the appropriate heading to find it. All of MiDiv's divisional competition activities are gathered under the "Programs" heading. So for last weekend's race results you'd go under Programs/Road Racing/Results, etc. --Rocky Entriken
Latest News Items:
- Prather, Palmer are Hoosier Super Tour champs
- Jesse Prather is MiDiv’s sole Runoffs champion, wins EP for 4th title
- Time Trials Series points finalized, posted under Programs/Time Trials – 10/17
- MiDiv Solo Series #5 & 6 – Topeka, Oct 3-4 – Results and FINAL Points posted
- St. Louis MidAm and TT series finales, results & FINAL MidAm points posted — 9/20
- No 2020 champions for MiDiv Time Trials Series
- Two MiDiv 2020 RallyCross National Champions!
- MiDiv Calendar updated – 7/20
- Contacts list updated and current – 6/30
- Track Records are all updated – see under Programs/Road Racing