The old MiDiv.org site can be found HERE (old.midiv.org)
The Midwest Division (MiDiv) is one of nine geographic divisions within the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA), covering an area from the Mississippi River to the High Plains, from the Black Hills to the Red River. SCCA is divided into Divisions for competition purposes, and further into Regions which are the local clubs within SCCA. There are 14 Regions within the Midwest Division. The Midwest Division Operations Manual can be found HERE. To learn more about the Regions in your locale, or to find local contacts, go to the Links page and click on the Region names.
In addition to Divisions, SCCA is also divided into Areas for representation purposes on the national Board of Directors, which is the legislative body and ultimate authority of SCCA. There are 13 Areas, each with a director elected by the membership within that Area. The most populous Divisions are further sorted into multiple Areas, but the Midwest Division in its entirety comprises Area 6. To learn more about SCCA, go to http://www.scca.com.
Looking for latest entries? You don't need to prowl the website. Any time something significant is posted, it'll be noted below in "Latest News." Look under the appropriate heading to find it. All of MiDiv's divisional competition activities are gathered under the "Programs" heading. So for last weekend's race results you'd go under Programs/Road Racing/Results, etc. --Rocky Entriken
Latest News Items:
- 2021 MiDiv Time Trials Series rules posted – see under Programs/Time Trials
- 2021 MidAm Championship Schedule
- 2021 MiDiv Calendar updated – 1/25
- 2021 MiDiv Time Trials Series Schedule
- 2021 MiDiv Solo Series Schedule
- Mike West is named Midwest Division Executive Steward
- 2021 Road Racing “Number Season” is over – All unclaimed numbers are available
- New Category: Archives – Awards and Champions posted, more to come
- VROOM Volunteer Program points updated – as of 11/10
- Prather, Palmer are Hoosier Super Tour champs