• In section 10.8 of our rule set it states a driver must compete in a minimum of 6 out of 8 scheduled events to receive series points. Due to COVID-19 cancellations, we did not conduct the minimum of 8 events to be eligible for series points. As a result, there will be no series championships awarded in 2020. We have spoken to the sponsors for 2020 and most have agreed to continue their support into 2021. This is just another example of why 2020 has been a challenging year for all of us.
• The TT Committee also approved a change to Dyno rules for 2021. We have decided to accept dyno sheets dated from November 2019 to present for 2021 competition. That is assuming no modifications have been made to the motor.
MiDiv TT series committee chairman
Congratulations to MiDiv’s RallyCross National Champions:
• Prepared FWD – Bob Seelig, NeOk, Honda CRX Si
• Prepared AWD – Mark Hill, Kan, Mitsubishi Evo IX (two in a row)
See under Programs/Autocross
SCCA Tire Rack Solo Nationals cancelled as of Aug. 4.
All other SCCA Championships are ON:
• RallyCross Nationals, Heartland Motorsports Park, Topeka, KS, August 14-16
• Time Trials Nationals, NCM Motorsports Park, Bowling Green, KY, September 25-27
• The Runoffs, Road America, Elkhart Lake, WI. October 5-11
One-page schedule is HERE: Download
Change to Solo Series schedule. See individual schedules for more detail.
The Monthly Calendars include all National and MiDiv Race, Time Trial, Solo, RallyCross, Road Rally, and Track Night in America events known.
Click on the Monthly calendar dates for links to event information and/or registration information.
May 16-17 – Kansas/KC @ Heartland Motorsports Park, Topeka CANCELLED
June 6-7 – Salina @ East Crawford Recreation Area, Salina
June 20-21 – Ozark Mountain @ Crowder College, Neosho CANCELLED
July 18-19 – St. Louis @ Family Arena, St. Charles CANCELLED
Aug. 8-9 – Nebraska @ Lincoln Airpark, Lincoln
October 3-4 – Kansas/KC @ Heartland Motorsports Park, Topeka
October 17-18 – Ozark Mountain @ Crowder College, Neosho CANCELLED